From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Lawrence Bell
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:05 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Swing-over to front hinged Canopy Conversion

John, I took a look at your engine pictures which look good. I noticed you
have a major firewall problem. You have to have stainless in front of the
wood. An engine fire would get you faster than you would think and even the
heat from the engine could be enough to light it off. The plans call for
.040 asbestos and .005 stainless. You are spending a lot of money and have a
nice looking airplane, be safe.
    Larry Bell

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see