Doran,

I converted my standard KR 2 from retractable to tri gear a couple years
ago.  The plane was subsequently destroyed. See
http://www.krnet.org/krs/bankerstar/

I have lots of parts left over and they are all for sale.  The landing gear
is complete, to include wheels, tires and brakes.  The nose gear bracket is
damaged, but repairable.  The strut is broken and would have to be replaced.

I'd be happy to discuss the conversion with you and answer any questions you
may have.  I'm located just north of Cincinnati and you can contact me at
ankerstarb at embarqmail.com or 513 313-9265.

Brad Ankerstar
2495 Bone Rd
Lebanon, OH 45036