I don't know that we really need to shim anything, although shimming out
the center WAFs would be one way to do it.  The spars built per plans leave
a .21875" gap, and you still need to accommodate a pair of 1/8" wing attach
fittings, for a total of .25", so we are short .031".  So either the CENTER
spar dimension given in the plans needs to be a thicker 2.1875" (2-3/16), or
the OUTER spar needs to get slimmer.  I'd vote for the center spar being
slightly thicker (2-3/16), just keep the numbers rounder.  Not sure where
they got 2-5/32, especially when it doesn't all add up.  Another weird thing
in the KR plans...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com