The weather has been miserable for flying, so my KR and SuperCub have both
stayed tucked inside the hangar since Thanksgiving. ?With the cold, snowy
conditions, I'm not really motivated to freeze my butt at the hangar working on
the planes either. ?So, there's not much to write about.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM