Just so you all have something to read...

I finished my GRT EFIS Sport installation in my Mustang 2 last week
(pretend I said KR and it will feel like a KR post).  I knew that it
would be a good system based on what I have seen of EFIS capability, but
I was completely taken by surprise by just how impressed I would be with
it.  After flying with it for 15 minutes I loaded a synthetic approach
to a local airport and flew it almost to the runway.  I was in VFR
conditions and I was looking outside to make sure that I would not hit
anything or anybody, but it was apparent that if I was inadvertently
stuck in IFR with 50' ceilings that I could have most likely landed
safely as long as I trusted the instrument.  I have just increased the
safety factor of my flying by a huge margin.  Once I put in the
autopilot servos and the ILS I will have more capability than many
airliners.

For those with limited panel space they also have a new mini system with
most of the capability of the Sport (but will not do the engine
instruments on the same screen) starting at $995.  Much more capability
than a Dynon D-10A, just a hair bigger, and less than half the price.
If you have a plane you need one.  Nuff said.