Tony, the manufacturer is you. The KR-2 is not a kit and does not have kit
certification. Each build is different and stands on its own when you
certify it. If you claim it meets LSA requirements you can certify it LSA.
The plans call for a retract gear making it ineligible but most of us have
fixed gear. As I mentioned to William, if you follow a build that resulted
in stats that meet LSA as indicated on the KR-2 performance chart I think
you could be comfortable claiming it will meet the specs. After you certify
it regular you can't change to LSA.
Larry Bell