From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Joe. E.
Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:21 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Blog updated

Am working on the fuel system and using alum lines from the two wing tanks
to a central location and pump to the main....   looking for fittings and
don't understand and can't find what I think should be in the catalogs.....
need suggestions.. using 1/4 line...  jw

Joe. E. Wallace
jwallacep51 at gmail.com

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see