Sid,

You saw my panel at the KR Gathering 2013.  Trust me, it really does that.
I have had a lot of Dynon products, and they all do that.  But so do many of
the others, like Grand Rapids, Garmin.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC