Hey Oscar, I like that physics! You guys have answered my questions on ram
air for my header tank. I bought a fiberglass tank with ram air in the cap
and 1/4 inch fitting near the top. I changed the 1/4 inch to 3/8ths got rid
of the ram in the cap and am running 3/8 tub to a collator, and then a 1/4
to an Aerocarb which only had a 1/4 inch inlet. Just as an aside, the tank
was contaminated with some kind of tar and I had to open it up and clean
it. This is probably not interesting, but my 2 bits. The chatter on air
locks was good too and I am going to try to get all my tubes straight.
Larry Bell