Hi guys

I have at last got approval from the LAA to use the Jabiru 3300 on my KR!

However I have got to cut the extra 6" off the front we put on when we were
going to use the Jab 2200 to get the w&b right! radical surgery.
We have got to double up the main engine bearers behind the firewall as
well.

I have got to get some more spruce for this. Does anyone know what the
minimum grain count (rings per inch) I should be looking for.

At last I can get on with it, its been over two years wrestling with red
tape, not to mention the bill for the engineer.

Peter Drake
Hereford UK