May I suggest a back up battery system.  Larry F. and Mark L. and probably
many others have done this.  A battery in good condition will last longer
than you will need to get out of airspace, should you have an electrical
problem.  I never did it, but will definitely build it in to my next
aircraft.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC