I believe that next year's gathering place will be decided at the
gathering this year.  I am not sure if the date will be decided now or
put off until later.  Whenever the date is decided it would be good if
it does not interfere with the Tripple Tree Fly In.  Tripple Tree is
getting bigger and bigger every year and it would not surprise me if the
number of planes surpasses Sun N Fun in a few years.  There were about
800 last year and I would not be surprised to see 1,000 this year.

Now as far as what date will be for TrippleTree next year, I don't know
yet, but will find out.  This year it is September 3-7.  The web site is
at http://www.tripletreeaerodrome.com/triple-tree-fly-in.php.  I don't
want to take away from the gathering, but for those that are not going
to the gathering and that can get to South Carolina I would certainly
encourage them to check out Tripple Tree.  No vendors, just lots of
planes, camping, good food, and a lot of fun.

Brian Kraut