Why not have the gathering at Triple Tree? It would be a chance to show off
the group support and a nice little airplane. It is something that I am
looking at for next year with the Quickie group.  Nice part of Triple Tree
is a 7000' grass runway that is smoother then any asphalt runway I have
ever been to.

Richard
Fast Little Airplanes LLC