Jim,

For selfish reasons, I hope you do decide to build a KR.  That video is
captivating and an inspiration to go out and fly.  The music selections set
the tone and mood for when flying was an amazement for almost everyone.
While this is not KR related, it should inspire every builder to stop
watching the video and get out to the shop or hangar and get on with
building.  Put it on your Ipad or whatever and play it in your shop while
you are sanding away.

I played it in full screen on my 21" monitor and the quality is great.  You
could be the next Video Bob, which would be great for the KR Community.  I
really hope to meet you in McMinnville.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC