Paul Visk wrote:

 >>Is anyone having problems downloading the archive newsletters? I can
only download 1/2 of the each file then it stops. This is on the 2nd and
3rd batch. Any suggestions? <<

I uploaded and downloaded them all, and it took 2-3 minutes each, and
worked fine.  You're the first to mention that problem, so I suspect a
timeout on your end.  But this kind of problem is why I've chopped them
up a bit, plus if my website sees a huge increase in bandwidth, my cost
will increase.  That and it's a time-consuming process, and I'm trying
to get them out as quick as I get them done.  Have you tried it from a
PC, rather than a phone?  You may be a CD candidate...

--

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com