Virg wrote:

  >   Why not  just get the 1975/2002 CD from Larry ? Virg

I'm sure if you could find Larry, people would do that.  But Larry hasn't
been heard from for many years, and as I posted a while back, his house has
sold, and I've been unable to find a trace of him anywhere.  If he were
interested in selling CDs, he wouldn't have dropped out of the KR world
without a trace.  Also, while his CD claims to be copyrighted, I have found
no evidence on the US Copyright site to verify that, and I'm told by
previous editors that they did not copyright the newsletters either.  From
the rules I've read, you can't copyright somebody else's work years after
the stuff has been released.  Another point worth noting is that it's
against the law to claim something is copyrighted when it's not.

Having said this,I'm guessing you haven't tried to find Larry's contact info
either...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML at N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com