Hi John,

Congrats on getting your KR into the air.  I'm interested that you're
operating from a 2,000 ft grass strip.  From other discussions on the forum
I've developed the impression that 2,000 ft would be a minimal strip for a
KR.  The reason I'm interested is that my own strip is about 650 metres
(close enough to 2,000 ft) and I've been wondering if I'll be able to
operate my KR from there.

Did you have any concerns about your KR operating from your strip?  Is it
the takeoff or the landing that uses the most real estate?  What are the
characteristics of your KR (engine, weight, flaps, etc.) that might affect
takeoff and landing performance?

Once again, congratulations.

Cheers,

Tony