I need to add one more thing on this cowl attach thing.  The reason I went
to piano hinges in the first place is because the screw holes were
constantly ripping out.  So, where you choose to use screws or camlocs, be
sure to give plenty of clearance to the edge and make the material thick
enough to withstand the use over time.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC