Sorry, I can't help but comment on this one statement.  I met Colin at the
KR Gathering and I considered it an honour and privilege to spend some time
conversing with him.  Given what Colin has done, I think he must have bigger
gonads than most anyone on the planet.

Colin, thanks for participating on the KRNet.  It was great to hear from
you.  Please keep in touch.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

2105 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC