I have sent Steve an email about the ability of my company taking over the
production of parts and support of the KR, but have not heard back from him
as of yet. My proposal as the plans go would be to continue to produce them
with a proper s/n and place what would normally be paid out to the rights
holder in a separate account to be paid when the holder would come back
forward. This is what is currently done with The Fly Baby. I would not want
to get in a legal fight over rights ownership.  By holding funds that way
the rights holder would be properly compensated.

Richard Kaczmarek
Fast Little Airplanes LLC
937-243-7303
www.quickheads.com