Hey Mark,

My interest and goal would be to handle everything from parts production to
having the plans made so that Jeannette wouldn't have to do anything just
cash a check.  We can take any type of payment now and would build an
inventory to help cut lead times to days not weeks or months.  The KR is a
fun little bird and I am working on an interesting one now with hopes to
have it back up and flying by spring. I will be posting progress reports on
Facebook as we get deeper into it.

Richard Kaczmarek
Fast Little Airplanes LLC
937-243-7303