From: Mark Langford via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
To: 'KRnet' <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Sent: Wed, Jan 7, 2015 7:08 am
Subject: Re: KR> KR-2S cabin width

Just to clear up a common misconception, the KR2S is exactly the same width
n the cockpit as the KR2, no wider.  The one thing that begged to be
hanged was left untouched!  I asked Jeannette why shortly after it was
ntroduced and she said it was so the KR2S could use the same premolded
arts as the KR2.  Go figure.
Now you know why people modify these things...it simply must be modified to
eet certain criteria, and the criteria for most folks that are building a
wo-seater plane is that it be able to seat two people...
Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
L at N56ML.com
ww.N56ML.com

earch the KRnet Archives at http://tugantek.com/archmailv2-kr/search.