I like making things myself.  The KR airplane is so simple that I  don't
think you need any parts that are prefab.  I certainly wouldn't buy  the skins
as the new KR airfoil would be faster anyway.  Landing  gear is easy to
make.  Wheels and brakes...maybe Tracy Obrien or find  someone who has some to
sell. Canopy can be made yourself or a canopy from  something else cut to
fit or even made by a custom canopy builder.  Wing  attach fittings.....I have
drill press.  I am sure Ken Rand never had  someone build these parts for
the prototype.  Control stick....super easy  parts to make.  The beauty of a
KR is like Burger King......have it your  way.  No two KRs should look alike
and for the most part they  don't.  Custom built aircraft and the minds
that build them are  beautiful.

Kevin Golden

In a message dated 1/14/2015 1:43:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,