Put an end to that problem forever.  Install master cylinders with a
separate reservoir.  I like the clear ones so you can see when it is filling
up.  Then get one of these and fill them from the bleeder.  It is a good
candidate for a group buy, but not so expensive that it is not worth having
in your personal tool box.

 <http://www.aircraft-tool.com/shop/detail.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=225DX> BRAKE
BLEEDER TANK(225DX)

 <http://www.aircraft-tool.com/shop/detail.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=225DX> BRAKE
BLEEDER TANK

P/N 225DX

Our new Deluxe Brake Bleeder Tank has been completely redesigned to resist
the solvent effects of most types of aviation brake fluids. The high-impact
plastic reservoir and specialized seals are compatible with 5606 and
Skydrol.

Price: $89.95  Sale: $79.95

In case this disappears, it is a 225DX from:

http://www.aircraft-tool.com/shop/search.aspx?keyword=225DX

I messed up my first one from leaving the fluid in it for a very long time.
I think this one is more tolerant than the first, but I would not leave
fluid in it when finished with the task.

I am glad I looked this up for you cause I now see that they are on sale and
will be ordering my new one today.

Thanks.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

2015 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC