The only circuit breaker accessable to the pilot is the fuel pump. It is
located just below the throttle adjacent to the fuel pump switches. This is the
only item I have to have to stay aloft.  There are three pumps (L, R, & a
common for either).  I will be using Pmags, so if I have partial electrical
meltdown, the fuel pump will be my only item of concern, and it is powered from
the E bus.  If one pump pops the circuit breaker, I can isolate, reset, and
fire up another pump. The rest of the fuses will not be replaced in flight.  Up
in the air is no place for playing mechanic.
Roger