Mechanicsville, MD, USA
From: Dave Acklam <dave.a.krnet at gmail.com>
Due to my use of 'conventional Diehl gear-legs, reversed' to make a
tri-gear config, I need 7.5 degrees camber & 7 degrees toe in order to
track straight....

The only source of pre-made shims I know of (Grove) sells them for 25/ea,
but only in increments up to 3/4-degree (Toe) and 2 degree (Camber).

Anyone have an idea on where to get larger-angle shims made?