Steph, I would think twice about putting th transponde antana under your seat.
Your butt might get a little warm from the microwave energy. Or hope your done
making kids

Paul Visk
Belleville Il
618 406 4705

thanks for all the responce i get for the xpdr and the com antenna instalation.
I have found an com antenne.....you dont need a gound plane. I think I will
order this one. Xpdr antenna will be under the seat.
Again thanks everybody.
Stef
--
Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S     see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2