Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am not able to attend the gathering but am enlisting someone's
assistance.  It appears that Mrs Rand does attend these events.  I have
had the KR2S supplement on order from nVero since Jan 12 this year.  The
order status was updated to "Awaiting Fulfillment" on February 3, 2015
and I have yet to receive any supplement.  All attempts to gain
communication with nVero have failed. I get no return communication.  I
believe I have been very patient with this and so, I am asking for
assistance to planting the bug in Mrs Rand ear or whoever can assist
with getting me the supplement I have paid for and not received.

Sorry for the harsh sounding email as I know others have experienced the
same frustration.

Regards
Earl Klinker