Hello KR Community,

It is with great sadness that I need to re-list Bob's KR2.  The gentleman
who purchased the airplane last year and asked me to hold it till the
weather was good for transporting it has backed out of the deal.  The
website to look at Bob's plane and work is www.krnet.org/krs/boblee.  I am
asking $5000 or best offer.  I have lots of extras like plans, books, all
sorts of materials, nuts and bolts, an engine stand, CD of all KR
newsletters and a CD of all Bob's work and pictures to go along with the
airplane when it sells.

You may contact me via Bob's email as I still have it up, my personal email
of shortbus1017 at gmail.com, or my cell of 404-538-1434.

Happy building and flying to all of you,
Cheryl