Hello KR Community,

I have had some different interests in Bob's project and wanted to let you
all know that I would be willing to sell the project without the engine.
Just make me a fair offer for the project is all I ask and I will worry
about selling the engine separately.

Also, if any of you are involved in your local flying clubs or EAA
chapters, please let them know this project is for sale.

Thank you for your time.
Cheryl

Regards,

Bob Lee