Someone mentioned the KR100 the other day and I was fascinated enough to
research about it on the Internet, well the craziest coinsidence happened to me
yesterday;
I found a set of complete Cleveland brakes with wheels and axles for sale on
Craigslist so I call the guy and go look at the wheels. ?The guy selling them
used to race airplanes with they guy who designed and built the KR100. ?He told
me story after story. ?He had even flown a KR2 himself. He sold me the wheels,
brakes, axles and 5.00 tires for $50.
Joe Nunley?Blessed?