I do not see Dan Weseman of CorvairLand on the list.  Does this mean that he
has pulled out?

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 8:11 AM, John Bouyea via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> wrote:

=============
Can you give me a big ole' YeeHaaw!  Posting another Update.

Dan Prichard, Pete Gauthier and I met last Saturday morning for a review
session. Along with everything we've posted previously, here's the latest;

*The shirt order is going in soon so if you want apparel, please get your
order in soon at http://bouyea.net/KRGathering/web_pages/pre-reg-form2.html

*The awards will be ready for pick-up next week.

*Jeff Scott offered to run a session on weight & balance and EAA Chapter 105
has scales. If anyone wants to use them, please reply to me privately.

*Mark Langford offered to do a session on composites.

*Jeff Bertuleit from Props Inc will do a session on propellers and several
of the airplanes at the gathering use his props.

*Kurk from Dynon will be at the entire event so you have a great opportunity
to get some time with him.

*The "registration fee" is $82 and it includes your shirt, hat, the banquet
dinner and $25 towards defraying the cost of the event.

*The Evergreen Air Museum offers a "15-or-more person" group discount. If
you come to McMinnville & miss the museum, you'll kick yourself after. The
whole place is nicely air conditioned, so especially if it gets hot one
afternoon, it is strongly recommended a group of us walks across the street
as a side attraction!

*Aircraft Spruce, Wick Aircraft and Hegar Manufacturing have all made
contributions to the event. Please be sure to visit the tables where their
materials are on display!

A few other notes;

*If you haven't heard on the national news, there are a lot of wild fires
out west this summer. Be sure to check enroute visibility if you're flying
in. It hasn't been much of a problem at MMV or in Portland but it has been
hot & dry this summer with no major change forecast for Labor Day weekend.

*Thank you to Steve Glover for forwarding the Gathering Fund  balance from
the Chino event.

*The airport doesn't permit open flames so no campfires this year. We expect
to have plenty of coolers for root beer and other beverages for hanging out.

*A big Thank You for all the assistance we've received from everyone on the
ground at MMV for their cooperation and support for this event.

*I just found out Collin Hales was camping at McMinnville last week on his
way to Alaska so the ground has already been blessed!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

John Bouyea

N5391M/ KR2

OR81/ Hillsboro, OR