Yea, but a long way for him to go just to pitch a Corvair engine which he does
not even make, except for a very few.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:27 PM, Dan Prichard via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> wrote:

His son will not be in port so he decided to cancel. Very disappointing.

Dan Prichard

Sent from my iPhone

options