Wrap her in Bubble wrap ;D
Bill Jacobs

------ Original message------From: James Babcock via KRnet Date: Mon, Aug 31,
2015 5:55 PMTo: KRnet;Cc: James Babcock;Subject:Re: KR> KR GatheringGood idea,
Paul!  There's a farm supply store just across from the airport. I am almost
certain they sell aircraft grade rope ;)> On Aug 31, 2015, at 4:19 PM, Paul
VISK via KRnet  wrote:> > I think a piece of rope in a good square knot should
surfice. : )> > > Paul ViskBelleville Il618-406-4705> > -------- Original
message --------From: Mike Arnold via KRnet  Date: 8/31/2015  3:42 PM
(GMT-06:00) To: KRnet  Cc: Mike Arnold  Subject: Re: KR> KR Gathering > Well
that sounds like fun we should talk I'll see if my wife is interested> in going