At 01:40 PM 9/2/2015, you wrote:
>What kind of Gathering is it when everyone
>is flying to it in damn airliners???  Might as well be talking about a
>convention of people attending a polar bear conference.

It's the difference between $700 for fuel or $400 for tickets, two
partial days travel instead of 4 or 5,  and for some, like me that
are "sorta" still employed "sometimes" it's less "no pay" days at
work.  It would be a lot more run and exciting to make the trip in
the KR though.  I hope the flyers living close bring their KR to
drool over.  I'm guessing Jeff Scott will get the "greatest distance
flown" award as Langford might as well have tossed out the
possibility like excess ballast right before he planted his in the
bean field. :-(  I'm packed and leaving at 6:00 am tomorrow morning.

Larry Flesner