From: Mike Stirewalt via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
To: krnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: laser147 <laser147 at juno.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 2, 2015 1:43 pm
Subject: KR> KR Gathering

Hey KR people.  Everything I'm reading about arriving at the Gathering
has to
do with the airlines.  What kind of Gathering is it when everyone
is flying to
it in damn airliners???  Might as well be talking about a
convention of people
attending a polar bear conference.  Is anybody
(besides me) actually going to
fly their planes there?

Re the MSD crimpers, will the Taylor crimpers for 8.2
wires work?  I can
bring mine.  Do you need them in McMinnville?

Also,
regarding my new Taylor 40 Ohm wires, I'm getting a lot of radio
noise on the
carrier which I wasn't getting before so the "no noise"
feature of the Taylors
isn't working.  I can fix this by going around the
radio ground directly to the
battery but just thought I ought to correct
my initial impression.  They HAVE
fixed the missing on my secondary
ignition.  The coils are getting old and the
low resistance wires are
making life easier on them.  No missing anymore.  Not
happy with the
radio noise though.  It's still usable, just not as quiet as
before.

Mike
KSEE

Shark
Tank???s Huge Idea
Warren Buffett is worried, but you can profit. Click
here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55e742fcdb18542fc790ast02vuc