Never had a problem with an Ellison, any model.  It is "plug and chug".

My Panther Building Documentation at PantherBuilder Web Site

Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC

-----Original Message-----
From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Global
Solutions via KRnet
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 8:56 PM
To: Kr mail list
Cc: Global Solutions
Subject: KR> Carb Recommendation

Good Evening fellow Kr People.
Last week I had the pleasure of going for a ride in a KR2S aircraft at the
Oshawa airport. Upon inspection of the aircraft which was built and flown by
/Chris Gardiner. /His craftsmanship and attention to detail gave me KR
fever.
His aircraft was a solid well build VW powered aircraft. I am now looking at
carburetors for my 110 hp engine which currently is in a car.
 From the reading and talking to others it would seem that several carbs are
an option and as such I would ask that anyone who has tested them give me
and the list some feedback as to the experience good or bad with the
following list or any others that have been tested.

Marvel MA3-SPA
Stromberg NAS-3
Ellison EFS-3A
Zenith 268