You meen something like this? (see pic) I didn't ?want to rap the carbin around
the glear shield because I ?didn't want it to be hard. It might give me
headache. So I ?used one layer of fiberglass. It ended up pretty hard anyways.?

Paul ViskBelleville Il618-406-4705

-------- Original message --------From: "T. W. Norman via KRnet" <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Date: 9/25/2015  8:32 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: krnet at
list.krnet.org Cc: "T. W. Norman" <Twnorman at msn.com> Subject: KR>
Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber combo

Good evening,

I managed to get started on a good chunk of smaller projects to finish the
larger picture.

But I do have one question, has anyone combined fiberglass with carbon fiber
in their projects? For example the instrument panel, leading edge and so on.

I have completed a carbon-fiber front and a fiberglass back to my new
instrument panel.I'm interested in seeing how it turns out.

Thanks,

Trevor