Good afternoon,

Thanks for all the responses on the CF and FG question.I found it very
helpful!

Now, for another question!

While I'm finishing up with the exterior work, I'm beginning to look inside
of the aircraft. One thing that I noticed is there is some (what I presume)
to be wasted space under the turtle deck.

Has anyone made a 1 or 2 piece mold so there is additional storage capacity
(obviously not very heavy, but still) right behind the seats and
incorporated the turtle deck into a 2-piece trunk?

I was looking at this as an option since the bracing looks like it would
conform to what I was looking for. I could put my bag there, and then maybe
smaller things up top with a restraint system.

I know this is all adding a bit of weight.I estimate that the aircraft
(without wings and engine) is about 250-300lbs. I estimate the completed
aircraft to be between 500-525lbs total. I'm saving a lot of space by
cutting where I can.

What are your guy's thoughts?

Trevor