From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Flesner via
KRnet
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 6:05 PM
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: Flesner <flesner at frontier.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Turtle deck question:

At 12:34 PM 9/28/2015, you wrote:
>While I'm finishing up with the exterior work, I'm beginning to look
>inside of the aircraft. One thing that I noticed is there is some (what
>I presume) to be wasted space under the turtle deck.

It's possible to use some space behind the seat for storage but it totally
depends on the final C.G. of the airplane.  One bay behind the seat is
probably all that's going to be available.  I would suggest you make that
the very last thing you work on after seeing where the C.G. comes out and
then see how much weight you will be able to carry in that location and go
from there.  I suspect you'll find that you can only carry a limited amount
of weight in that area, especially if you have a straight KR2 not a 2S.

Larry Flesner

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see