Subject: Re: KR> Batteries
From: Dj Merrill via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: Wed, October 14, 2015 11:46 am
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: Dj Merrill <deej at deej.net>

There is simply no need to have TWO heavy "substantial" batteries in the
airplane.

If any part of the electrical system is compromised, I'm not silly
enough to take off at 2am in the middle of winter in Wyoming. I'll go
get a nice warm hotel room and fix the problem in daylight, preferably
in a heated hangar.