 Subject: Re: KR> Flywheel Drive VW?
 To: "KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
 Cc: "Ronald Wright" <ronwright5 at yahoo.com>
 Date: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 11:21 PM

 Interesting.? I have one, so it
 must have been offered for sale.? Mounted on a VW
 engine.

 Ron
 St. Louis, MO

 On Sun, 11/22/15, Oscar Zuniga via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
 wrote:

  Subject: KR> Flywheel Drive VW?
  To: "krnet at list.krnet.org"
 <krnet at list.krnet.org>
  Cc: "Oscar Zuniga" <taildrags at hotmail.com>
  Date: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 11:16 PM

  As I recall, some years ago Steve
  Bennett of Great Plains Aircraft had a rear-drive setup in
  testing on an airboat or something, but it was never
 offered
  for sale.? I may be totally messed up but I thought it
  was a cast housing that bolted onto the flywheel end with
  torsional vibration dampening arrangement and thrust
 bearing
  on it.
 ?
  Oscar Zuniga