The original wings are questionable, with big spar 'bumps' in the airfoils
(looks like foam and glass 'settled' while curing), some large
delam/unwetted-glass spots, and a nice thick coat of housepaint over it
all...

I can fix them, but its almost bad enough to scrap everything but the spars
themselves....

Depending on how much peeling housepaint is hiding glass damage