From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Larry Flesner
via KRnet
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:23 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: Larry Flesner
Subject: Re: KR> Preparing for KR2S build - again

I would also go with longer then the Diehl 24 inch gear legs.  Mine are 30
inch ( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32133949/002.jpg ) but 28 inch
would probably work well on a stock KR2S.  You'll have to make your own as
the 30 inch legs are probably not available for purchase.  Jeff Scott and I
have the only two sets that Dan Diehl ever sold.  I'd also go with my
Aviation Products lightweight single fork tailwheel assembly modified to
accept the 6 inch Matco  wheel and pneumatic tire.  The noise level over a
solid wheel is night and day.

Larry Flesner

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see