Great to hear Mark. We've been lucky enough with the weather here in Kansas
City I've been able to fly the last two weekends. Had to replace a flat tube in
one tire, but other than that my plane is flying great. Maybe once you get
settled in in Florida you can host a winter KR Gathering for the rest of us to
come visit you!

Rob Schmitt

Sent from my iPad