I took a load of Kubota tractors out to Medford Oregon this week. Before my
next load I had to take a 34-hour break. So I decided to go fly. I went up to
Grants Pass Or. K3S8. to rent a 172. The instructor and I flew out to Brooking
Or. KBOK Then down the coast to Crescent City Ca.KCEC then back to Grants
Pass.?On the way out to Brooking. We flew though Canyons to the coast. I
haven't done that since Alaska. ?From Brooking to Crescent. We flew 500 ft of
the ocean along the coast. That was fun flying around the big rocks. ?On the
way back I got some hood time. When we were almost back. I told Walt I really
enjoyed the flight and wanted to get checked out. So at the end we did some
slow flight and a couple of stalls then landed.?I love taking friends and Young
Eagles up and fly pass the Gateway Arch. But up hear is something special. Dan
P. and John B. and everyone else who's up hear. You guys have it great up
hear.Ray, I can add California to my list. : )
Paul ViskBelleville Il?618 406 4705

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S? 6.