?

I thought everyone was very restrained not to post a link to project literacy.?
Just kidding Paul...
?
I lived on the west side of the Cascades many years ago.? When the weather is
nice, it's really nice for flying.? Typically little to no wind and smooth
air.? I really enjoyed living there.
?
I don't write much about flying my KR as that's kind of normal for me.? I fly
it all the time.? But this weekend, the KR is broken.? This is my second
failure of an Emag since I installed them 160 hrs ago.? Since the Emags are off
to the factory for overhaul this week and half of the stuff was already off the
back of the engine, I decided it was time to do the upgrades I've been
promising myself for nearly 20 years.? I pulled the old 20 amp Generator off
and will install a Plane Power Alternator.? I also removed the old pull cable
Delco starter and will install a B&C lightweight key start starter.? Cutting
off the Starter Pinion shaft inside the back of the engine was great fun.? I'll
take 10# off the engine with this round of upgrades.
?
BTW, if anyone is in need of a 20 Amp Delco Generator for a C series
Continental (with ~130 hrs since overhaul), a mechanical regulator that was
also new with the generator, or an old style Delco pull starter (with a
replaceable, but failing clutch), drop me a line.? I'd rather give this stuff
away than throw it away when I move next year.
?
-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM
?

That explains it, Paul, you're way ahead of me I didn't think of voice to
text because I've never used it. Sorry I brought it up, Larry Bell.