Hey all, I?m about ready to purchase a canopy and get the top half of this boat
shaped. I really like the way those Dragonfly canopies look, but they don?t
seem to be available anymore. Three questions:
1. Has anyone used the Aircraft Spruce KR2 canopy, and do you have pictures?
What about other options?
2. The original canopy looks like it would cause excess drag due to the abrupt
angle change where it meets the forward deck. Is this a valid reason to choose
a different canopy, or is the performance difference probably too small to
notice?
3. Does anyone have a canopy they want to get rid of? I know a guy who?s
looking for one? :)

Matt Quimby
kr2pilot.blogspot.com