Try putting a chute on and getting in the plane. You won't have room to fart.
And if you did gas, you would pass out before you could get out of the plane.

-------- Original message --------
From: Chris Prata via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: 05/09/2016  03:34  (GMT-05:00)
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: Chris Prata <chrisprata at live.com>
Subject: Re: KR> fibre frax

I'm sure it will slow things down, but wouldnt an engine fire eventually (and
quickly) burn around the edges and catch the wood behind the firewall that way?
make fun of me all u want but my KR1 will have a BRS and I wear a personal
chute that way I can save the plane if possible, myself if necessary

> Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 16:32:23 -0500
> To: stefkr2 at kpnmail.nl; krnet at list.krnet.org
> Subject: Re: KR> fibre frax
> From: krnet at list.krnet.org
> CC: Gary19521 at verizon.net
>

>????
> To me, fire in flight is probably the scariest thing that could happen. Short
> of loosing tail or wing pieces.For the want of a 1/16th of an inch. Go with
> 1/8th inch. But then what the hell do I know.
> Gary Hinkle, A&P, Comm pilot.