About flying over the top. I would like to give an educated opinion on this
subject.?If you want to fly over a cloud deck. You really need to have the
ability to keep the top side up if something happens to where you have to glide
through that deck. ?I'm not saying you need to have a full six pack with all
the gizmos and a IFR rating. ?Just a simple attitude indicator or a turn and
back gauge with a VSI. AND practice with a hood. Whenever I go flying with
another pilot. I get some hood time.?When Ray and I went on a sightseeing
flight last year at McMinnville. ?We had to get a pop up IFR clearance to get
back. ?I wasn't current but I had no problems getting back because I
practice.?All I'm saying is. If your going to put your self in that situation
be prepared. And you may not need to think about a parachute. This goes with
flying at night also.?I forgot to mention. ?I did have a CFII next to me when
Ray and I went up.?
Paul Visk ?Belleville IL ?618 406 4705

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4